Views:18 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-27 Origin:Site
Production materials needed for PCBA processing:
1. PCB Gerber file (a hierarchical file that defines information on each layer of circuits, pads, silk screens, etc., used to make PCB bare boards);
2. BOM list (Bill of Material, which is a list of electronic components, including the type, brand, description, tag number and usage information of the components);
3. MCU program (generally refers to the chip program burned into the MCU, an encrypted file in hex or bin format, used to drive the entire PCBA logic operation and bypass control);
4. Test files (define the distribution of test points, test procedures and common fault diagnosis methods for functional tests);
5. Host computer software (generally refers to the software installed on the computer to start the detection of PCBA function items);
6. Mounting coordinate file (exported from the PCB design software to define the coordinate position of each component on the PCB board, which is convenient for the SMT placement machine to read and execute);
7. Other design documents (such as CAD drawings that define the effect drawings after welding, PCB schematics, special requirements for engineering processes, etc.).
PCBA processing capability
1. The largest board: 310mm*410mm (SMT);
2. Maximum board thickness: 3mm;
3. Minimum board thickness: 0.5mm;
4. The smallest Chip parts: 0201 package or parts above 0.6mm*0.3mm;
5. The maximum weight of the mounted parts: 150 grams;
6. Maximum part height: 25mm;
7. The largest part size: 150mm*150mm;
8. Minimum lead part spacing: 0.3mm;
9. The smallest spherical part (BGA) spacing: 0.3mm;
10. The smallest spherical part (BGA) diameter: 0.3mm;
11. Maximum component placement accuracy (100QFP): 25um@IPC;
12. Mounting capacity: 3 to 4 million points/day.
PCBA processing flow
1. Customer orders
Customers place orders according to their actual needs, PCBA processing plants, and put forward specific requirements. The processing plant will evaluate its own capabilities to see if it can complete the order. If the manufacturer determines that it can complete the order within the expected time, then the two parties will negotiate to determine the production details.
2. Customers provide production materials
After the customer decides to place an order, he provides a series of documents and lists to the PCBA processing plant, such as the PCB electronic files, coordinate files, and BOM lists required for production, which must be provided.
3. Purchase raw materials
PCBA processing plants purchase relevant raw materials from designated suppliers according to the documents provided by customers.
4. Incoming Material Inspection
Before PCBA processing, all raw materials to be used are subjected to strict quality inspection to ensure that they are qualified and put into production.
5. PCBA production
When PCBA is processed, in order to ensure the quality of production, whether it is patch or solder production, manufacturers need to strictly control the furnace temperature.
6. PCBA test
The PCBA processing plant conducts strict product testing, and the PCB boards that pass the test are delivered to the customer.
7. Packaging after sale
After PCBA processing is completed, the product is packaged and then delivered to the customer to complete the entire PCB assembly process work.